Tuesday, February 26, 2008

David Wright and Jose Reyes

David Wright and Jose Reyes are the real key to the Mets in 2008. They both need to play strong defense - especially when Ollie is on the mound so he doesn't get all the unearned runs he had last year. They need to hit. They need to steal. They are both legitimate MVP Candidates!

Also, my boss's daughter used to date David in High School - so although I have never met the girl, or David - I still feel a strange bond! ROFL.

David Wright - 2002 Bowman and 2002 Bowman's Best Blue
Jose Reyes - 2001 Bowman and 2001 Topps Update Chrome
David Wright and Jose Reyes
I plan on posting my fantasy reviews of players seperately when I do a multiple player post like this one - but in this case they 2 are so similar in fantasy baseball ...

Both are first rounders (giving the Mets and astounding 3 players in the first round of my 14 team league) David Wright is the 2nd most valuable Third Basemen and Reyes is tied for the best SS in all of fantasy baseball. It is hard to choose between Rollins and Hansley Ramirez. Unless you have one of the top 3 picks in your draft one of these 2 should warrant consideration as your pick!

No comments: