Sunday, January 13, 2008

Posting

For the first few days I will be posting an inventory of my Oliver Perez collection. I probably wont have much time to write about anything else - but I look forward to writing about just about everything.

From my new Sprint HTC Touch phone, the development of my 2 year old son, how I wish more players would take steroids and HGH so I have a more enjoyable product to watch on the field, to how Ollie fairs when Pitchers and Catchers report in just a few weeks.

I am excited to post - even if absolutely no one is reading. Because blogging is just a diary that you make public for the world to see - and since there are several billion to choose from - it is important to remember you are writing for yourself not the reader. I know full well I might get a few hits a day if I am lucky. Isn't that what blogging is all about?

No comments: