Tuesday, May 5, 2009

2 More Horrible Starts and a Move to the Bullpen

I haven't been able to log in for about a week or so, and have not commented on the last 2 disasterous starts. I did watch one and listen to one on the radio - so I am sure once I start typing I will have plenty to say - but I am not going to do that right now.

I was hoping he would take a demotion to Buffalo - I have to go there for business, and it is much cheaper to see a game there then at Citi.

As an Ollie fan, my emotions move from anger, to frustration, to amusement. So I need to think this through more before a real comment.

I am really thinking about jumping from the bandwagon (which I might be the only person on right now) and moving on from my obsession with him and cut my losses. It isn't going to happen yet - but it could happen soon!

With Ollie's 3yr $36 million contract - I would like to make an offer to him if he ever reads this...

I have one of, if not the largest collection of your rookie cards. If you want to purchase it from me, I will gladly sell it all to you (except one copy of each card for my personal collection)

You can buy them for Beckett Book Value - and I will not even charge you shipping - or for the labor I put into assembling the collection over the years!

No comments: